Beaver awakens from winter slumber!
The next queer femme party will be the biggest and best – truly buzzing! From the great programme’s kick off at 20:00, the Altenburg boat swings to delicious delirious dancing right through until dawn. We're a SAFE SPACE where everyone feels welcome and in harmony.
B - COMPLEX
Queer art / prejections / Tereza Silon / Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence / Art workshop / queer PC game corner
Are you coming? Let your friends and us know via the official Facebook event BOBR queer femme party V.
Health & safety
Please respect the current government regulations while enjoying events with us – for your and others safety. Entry requires the wearing of a mask, and a valid antigenic/PCR test or vaccination certificate must be produced.
You cannot bring your own drinks, glass, or dangerous items to events. Thanks for your understanding – let’s be safe and healthy together.
COVID-19: To enter this event, you must abide by the following rules. If you don’t stick to them, we unfortunatelly cannot let you in.
- Wear a respirator/nano face mask.
- At the door, produce one of the following:
- negative antigenic test from an official testing site (home-test and a statutory declaration is not sufficient) max. 72 hours old, or
- negative PCR test 7 days old, or
- certificate of full vaccination, i. e. 14 days after the last shot of the vaccine
- certificate on suffering covid-19 in the last 180 days.
To make Pride safe for you, we follow the government measures and the recommendations from the City Health Station. Thank you for helping us too.